[TOM] Re: [BUG] Using 'defined' var value sets var to 0?

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2010
      Hi Tom,

      Agreed - herzogaldilkassach can you post your relevant data file(s) up the Y! File section?

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "thpr" <thpr@...> wrote:

      > Kar, Not sure I'm following what you're looking for...
      >
      > It's a bug report - but we will need data that reproduces this to do much on it... would be helpful to see if the data team can produce a distilled example - if not, we may need to get more of the data set where this happens.
      >
      > TP.
      >

      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03" <martijnverburg@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Tom,
      > >
      > > Not sure which way this one should go going forward, thoughts?

      > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "herzogaldilkassach" <herzogaldilkassach@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > * bump *

    • herzogaldilkassach
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2010
        Uploaded minimalized dataset here:
        http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sPsHTDFC5PvnZ2iiyeUIaquQr5lISpwYJ9I0dwAS-awb1wzOP2R9XFuTqaYXTItEICwfWZC5N6LVzfgkmtF3Gw9TEgYdCute9TuwvSKtG1I/%27Need%20Help%20With%27/List%20Files/bugtest.rar

        I assume you have access to the 3.5 RSRD dataset.

        To reproduce:
        load rsrd (3.5 RSRD basics or more) and the BugTest dataset.

        create neutral good human cleric (one lvl).
        Add Turn Undead class ability.
        (check preview: turn undead lvl 1)
        add 1 level of BugTestClass
        (check preview: turn undead lvl 0)