Dragon Tail Slap not showing up on character sheet tab

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
      Using Pathfinder data set
      5.17.2

      I do see where all the dragons natural attacks are equipped. But only the bite, claws and wings show up. There is no stats for the tail slap.
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
        Patrick scribed:

        > Using Pathfinder data set
        > 5.17.2
        >
        > I do see where all the dragons natural attacks are equipped. But only the
        > bite, claws and wings show up. There is no stats for the tail slap.

        Is yours old enough? Only Large and bigger dragons get that attack.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
          On 6/3/10 10:26 AM, Patrick Shrewsbury wrote:
          > The one I was working with is a Black Mature adult dragon using the
          > Advanced template and Giant Template which makes the dragon a huge
          > size.

          Go to the Equipping tab and make sure the tail slap attack is equipped,
          if the dragon is Large or bigger you should at least see the attack in
          the gear list. I just created a default adult black dragon and it did
          have a tail slap attack.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
            On 6/3/10 11:04 AM, Patrick Shrewsbury wrote:
            > Yes, it does show that the tail slap is equipped. I have also pulled
            > up a ancient Gold, with the tail equipped but the tail slap still
            > does not come up.

            Which sheet are you using in the character sheet tab? And does it show
            up on any of the others?

            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
            ~ PCGen Data, Docs& Tracker Chimp
            ~ Outputsheet Tamarin& Mac build guru
          • David R. Bender
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
              Apologies if you answered this already.

              PCGen level?
              Datasets loaded?
              Which Character sheet are you using in the tab?

              David
              Papa.DRB

              Grognard (definition 1)
              My better half and me

              On 6/3/2010 11:04 AM, Patrick Shrewsbury wrote:
              > Yes, it does show that the tail slap is equipped. I have also pulled
              > up a ancient Gold, with the tail equipped but the tail slap still
              > does not come up.
              >
              > Patrick Shrewsbury
              > Landstar SSL
              > Ph 606 928 3400 / Fax 2370
              > Cell 606 232 0883
              > Ashland, KY
              >

              > (please CC Missy Cogan, mcogan@..., if concerning a load
              > problem or immediate attn is required)

            • Eddy Anthony
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
                On 6/3/10 12:09 PM, Patrick Shrewsbury wrote:
                > The generic character sheet. So far any dragon that I have done using
                > the Pathfinder data set does not have the tail slap show up.

                If you are using preview.html then I think I see the problem. The
                Standard.html sheet is set up to display only the first three weapons on
                what would be the first page if this was printed and any additional
                weapons are output on the second page. It looks like the preview.html
                sheet has the same three weapon limit but no overflow block further on down.

                I'll open a tracker and fix this. I think the thing to do is just remove
                the 3 item limit since because this is for on-screen display there is no
                need to section things off into pages like we have to for printed output.

                Trackered:
                http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/OS-16