Re: [pcgen] Re: CR?

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2010
      On 6/1/10 12:18 PM, Susan Dittmar wrote:
      > The tags that allow changing CR (few as they are) are quite restrictive,
      > too. As far as I can tell, they only accept numbers, not variables. At
      > least the CR tag in templates only accepts plain numbers. I tried to use TL
      > or some formula there, which failed.

      Does BONUS:MISC|CR|x not take variables?

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Data, Docs& Tracker Chimp
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 2, 2010
        Quoting Eddy Anthony (eddyba@...):
        > On 6/1/10 12:18 PM, Susan Dittmar wrote:
        > > The tags that allow changing CR (few as they are) are quite restrictive,
        > > too. As far as I can tell, they only accept numbers, not variables. At
        > > least the CR tag in templates only accepts plain numbers. I tried to use TL
        > > or some formula there, which failed.
        >
        > Does BONUS:MISC|CR|x not take variables?

        It works! Hooray, it works! Thanks!

        I just wonder -- where would I have found that tag? I looked so hard when I
        tried to make it work in the first place...

        Thanks,

        Susan
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 2, 2010
          On 6/2/10 6:15 AM, Susan Dittmar wrote:
          > Quoting Eddy Anthony (eddyba@...):

          >> > Does BONUS:MISC|CR|x not take variables?
          >>
          > It works! Hooray, it works! Thanks!
          >
          > I just wonder -- where would I have found that tag? I looked so hard when I
          > tried to make it work in the first place...

          It's in the docs under BONUS/MISC, Yeah, pretty easy to miss. We should
          probably have a link in the index with the CR entries.