Re: [pcgen] [pathfinder] traits not showing on character sheet

    Message 1 of 8 , May 30, 2010

      Completed: At revision: 12023
      Completed: At revision: 12024

      For the Traits fix.

      On 5/30/2010 6:49 AM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      > Okay, I took a quick look. And I see what the initial issue might be. But I won't be able to test it till a bit later this afternoon. Still 9 hours left to go.
      >

      > ________________________________

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

    • Saxum Caribetum
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010
        On 30/05/2010 23:59, Andrew Maitland wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Completed: At revision: 12023
        > Completed: At revision: 12024
        >
        > For the Traits fix.
        >

        > On 5/30/2010 6:49 AM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
        >
        >> Okay, I took a quick look. And I see what the initial issue might be. But I won't be able to test it till a bit later this afternoon. Still 9 hours left to go.
        >>

        >> ________________________________

        now testing new 5.17.3
        new scratch character - added 2 traits

        no sign of Traits in Character Sheet (preview.htm) or preview tabs
        Export to PDF using d20\fantasy\pdf\csheet_fantasy_simple_grey.xslt - no
        sign of traits

        eg add the Combat Trait "Deft Dodger" which has the concrete effect of
        +1 to reflex saves - that is accounted for - but the description never
        appears ... so still for those with no fixed game effect, there is no
        indication at all.

        PLUS - it would be nice if the summary shown when click to pre-select a
        train (before shifting it from left to right pane, to Select it for the
        character) - if the text displayed showed a summary of the benefit, not
        just the flavour text.

        --
        Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 4, 2010

          Use the Character Sheet Tab - Standard.htm for the Preview (the Preview
          tab is not up to date)

          And it shouldn't matter, but try exporting with either:

          csheet_std_grey_light

          or

          csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 4, 2010
            On 04/06/2010 18:42, Andrew Maitland wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > Use the Character Sheet Tab - Standard.htm for the Preview (the Preview
            > tab is not up to date)
            >
            > And it shouldn't matter, but try exporting with either:
            >
            > csheet_std_grey_light
            >
            > or
            >
            > csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new

            "4e"? I would not have guessed that applied sensibly to Pathfinder!

            However, no - it does not show.

            Attached ZIP with

            * new1.pcg - newly created (incomplete) character, made with PCGen
            5.17.3 (from Sourceforge - dated 5/31)
            * new1a.pdf -- csheet_std_grey_light
            * new1b.pdf -- csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new
            * new1c.pdf -- csheet_fantasy_simple_grey

            I created a Human, added PC Traits template, added "Deft Dodger" and
            "Suspicious"
            Neither show any text on character sheet tab (standard.htm) nor show in
            any PDF.

            --
            Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 4, 2010

              4e should in reality be called "master" sheet, since that's the one I
              keep updated with every OS block we support, I've just never gotten
              around to changing the name.

              Okay, now to puzzle out why all the OS changes that should have been in
              the 5.17.3 release weren't.

              On 6/4/2010 1:00 PM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
              > On 04/06/2010 18:42, Andrew Maitland wrote:
              >> Hi,
              >>
              >> Use the Character Sheet Tab - Standard.htm for the Preview (the Preview
              >> tab is not up to date)
              >>
              >> And it shouldn't matter, but try exporting with either:
              >>
              >> csheet_std_grey_light
              >>
              >> or
              >>
              >> csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new
              >>

              > "4e"? I would not have guessed that applied sensibly to Pathfinder!
              >
              > However, no - it does not show.
              >
              > Attached ZIP with
              >
              > * new1.pcg - newly created (incomplete) character, made with PCGen
              > 5.17.3 (from Sourceforge - dated 5/31)
              > * new1a.pdf -- csheet_std_grey_light
              > * new1b.pdf -- csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new
              > * new1c.pdf -- csheet_fantasy_simple_grey
              >
              > I created a Human, added PC Traits template, added "Deft Dodger" and
              > "Suspicious"
              > Neither show any text on character sheet tab (standard.htm) nor show
              > in any PDF.
              >
              > --
              > Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
              > ArM Code 1.5 5++ Ca++ R++p H++ ?L Y(96) T(5)- SG+++ G++++ P++ HoH(Ma++ Q+ Hg+) Fz(E)++ C++ :-) Cd++
              > Saga site athttp://homepage.ntlworld.com/saxum.caribetum/
              > Sub Rosa Ars Magica zine -http://www.subrosamagazine.org/

              Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin