Hudson site down?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2010

      I can't access the ci/pcgen.org/hudson anymore. Did something fail?

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

    • Anestis Kozakis
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2010
        On 2010/05/28 1:11 PM -0700, Andrew Maitland gave their opinion about
        the topic of [pcgen] Hudson site down?...
        >Hi,
        >
        >I can't access the ci/pcgen.org/hudson anymore. Did something fail?

        Yeah, looks like something has and I don't know how to fix it. I
        restarted tomcat but no luck.

        --
        Anestis Kozakis
        PCGen Webteam Second
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28, 2010

          On 29/05/2010 8:38 AM Anestis Kozakis wrote
          > On 2010/05/28 1:11 PM -0700, Andrew Maitland gave their opinion about
          > the topic of [pcgen] Hudson site down?...
          >
          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> I can't access the ci/pcgen.org/hudson anymore. Did something fail?
          >>

          > Yeah, looks like something has and I don't know how to fix it. I
          > restarted tomcat but no luck.

          It might have just taken a bit to start up - it is looking good now. I
          have started a build to make sure.

          Cheers,
          James.