Re: [pcgen] House rule - Extra HP

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2010

      This belongs over on List File Help, but I'm going to be busy and
      waiting for you to subscribe, post again and then answer over the
      holiday weekend isn't something I really want. So, I'm making this one
      tiny exception. (But post the rest over on List File Help)...

      Add this to your new race:

      HITDIE:%+2
      (This increasing the number of the die by 2)

      i.e.

      Fighter will have a d12, but a Barbarian will have a d14

      or

      HITDIE:%up1
      (This increases the step of the die by the next size)

      Fighter will have a d12, but a Barbarian will have ?? I'm not exactly
      sure, I'd need to look at the chart.

      Okay, that's it for the exception, enjoy your weekend, and post any
      follow ups on the correct list.

      Thanks.

      On 5/27/2010 9:34 PM, beakenator wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > I'm trying to create a house rule. In our campaign, humans are bumped up one hit die. So a wizard roles d6, fighter d12, etc. I've managed to create a races .lst file with a human copy and named with a subtype. I haven't had any luck getting the desired hp behavior though.
      >
      > Appreciate any help.
      > Thanks,
      > Eric

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      PCGen Board of Directors, Admin Silverback
      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin