Traits benefits for Pathfinder gamemode

  • Terry Milnes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2010
      Is there a way to show the benefits traits give the character inside PC-Gen
      and on the std_black_and_white character sheet? Currently, I have to look
      it up on d20pfsrd.com to see what benefits each trait provides.

    • Chuck
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2010
        The PDF series Output Sheets were updated to show traits. I think it's in the latest Alpha 5.17.2. If not, it's in the latest files on Source Forge.

        Chuck