[Bug] Vars off? Or Companions off

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      Can someone test the latest build, make a druid, L16. Add an animal
      companion. Assuming the Animal has an Int of 2, you should have Animal
      Trick 11, if Int of 1 it should be 8. However, I'm getting 10 not 11, I
      pull the var and it shows Bonus Tricks of 4, not 5. I can't figure out
      why the Var is off by one. Animal Companions get +1 Bonus Tricks every
      3rd level
      3 =1
      6 =2
      9 =3
      12 =4
      15 =5
      16 =5

      The code looks correct. But I'd like a second test.
      PCGen Board of Directors, Admin Silverback
      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin