Re: [pcgen] Two Pathfinder Dataset errors found

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2010
      On Monday 17 May 2010 08:37:15 Steve wrote:
      > First error:
      > I created a Ghast Sorcerer, total Charisma (after racial and other
      > adjustments) of 23 (+6).
      >
      > The Ghoul/Ghast Disease and Paralysis DCs are based upon the following
      > formula: 10 + 1/2 racial HD + CHA modifier. The resulting DC should be
      > 17; they are both showing up on the sheet as DC 11.

      You are correct. It looks like the DC formulas were copied and pasted from
      some other creature. Usually DC for physical abilities are Constitution-based,
      but as undead have no Constitution score this is an exception. This will be
      corrected.

      > Level 3 Cleric of Lathander (from the FRCS) has the Nobility and Protection
      > domains. The Inspiring Word spell-like granted power from the Nobility
      > domain is printing out as only 1 round, when it should be equal to 1/2 of
      > the Cleric level (minimum 1).

      This is actually calculated correctly. "Half the cleric level" is in fact 1 in
      the level is 3. Remember that in the d20 System you always round down ANY
      fraction.

      Regards,
      Stefan.