Re: Entering data help.

  • herzogaldilkassach
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7 12:03 AM
      Addendum:

      your 'int' function is, I assume, meant to round the result of the calculation down.
      First, endresults are always rounded down (so no need here for that rounding here)
      Second, should you need a rounded down result somewhere halfway your calculation, use 'floor' instead.

      See you on the listfile group!