Re: [pcgen] [pathfinder] how to activate Traits?

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      On Monday 03 May 2010 21:22:52 Saxum Caribetum wrote:
      > I'm sure this has been asked before - but how to I "activate" the
      > Character Treats game feature for Pathfinder characters?

      Go to the Race/Template tab and add the "Player Character Traits" template.
      Traits are not activated by default, because they are supposed to be only for
      PCs. If we would fill the pool by default, that would apply to NPCs and
      Monster too, even including Animal Companions or Familiars, which doesn√Ąt make
      much sens.

      Unfortunately I haven't found a better way to distinguish a PC from other
      Characters.

      Stefan.