Re: [pcgen] [pathfinder] legacy of fire player's guide

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2010
      On Monday 03 May 2010 22:50:21 you wrote:
      > Seeing Andrew's response, I guess I was mistaken. I did not realize that
      > these particular sources were going to be re-released by Paizo.

      The only book that is being re-released - more or less - will be the new
      Campaign Setting book, but it will be much more than a simple re-release
      converted to the Pathfinder RPG: it will be expanded and get a lot of new
      Material. The new bokk will be out in September.

      In the meantime, most of the equipment stuff from the Campaign Setting and
      also the Legacy of Fire Player's Guide have ben updated for the Pathfinder RPG
      in the new book "Adventurer's Armory", and I am currently working on a dataset
      for that.

      I also have a converted set for the Legacy of Fire Player's Guide - I'm
      mastering this AP myself. If we don't currently have that in our repository, I
      can certainly commit the set.

      Stefan.
    • Eric Jarman
      Message 2 of 8 , May 3, 2010
        I've seen James Jacobs mention on the Paizo messageboards that they
        currently have no plans to re-release any of the 3.5 adventure paths.

        http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizoPublishing/pathfinder/pathfinderRPG/products/paizo/archives/pathfinderVersionsOfTheAdventurePaths&page=1&source=search#5

        On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 3:58 PM, Eddy Anthony <eddyba@...> wrote:

        > Andrew Maitland scribed:
        >
        > > The Pathfinder PCGen team is not going to make any
        > > conversion sets, as they are waiting for the official Pathfinder
        > > releases of those books.
        >
        > I'm not sure which books will officially rereleased for Pathfinder by Paizo
        > but I have not heard that the 3.5 Adventure Paths were getting that
        > treatment and I am (slowly) moving forward with unofficial conversions of
        > those sets that we already have datasets for. I should note that we asked
        > and were given specific permission by Paizo to do this. The one book I that
        > I know that IS being rereleased for Pathfinder is the Campaign Setting book
        > for which I've already make a dataset with an unofficial version. The plan
        > is to make the conversion set available as a separate download and revise
        > it
        > once the official conversion comes out in the fall.
        > --
        > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        > ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp
        > ~ Outputsheet Tamarin & Mac build guru

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
        > PCGen's Online Docs:
        > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:
        >
        > PCGen List File Help:

      • Terry Milnes
        Message 3 of 8 , May 4, 2010
          If you have the AP info for Legacy of Fire, I would greatly appreciate it if
          you commited it. I plan on running this AP in June, but with a mesh of
          Kingmaker as well.