Re: [pcgen] [pathfinder] character traits web enhancement

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      The trait and descriptive text will display on the character sheet. As
      to the traits and the lack of bonuses, I can't say as I've not looked at
      them personally. However, common rule of thumb, specific situational
      bonuses are NEVER coded, only generic permanent bonuses that are
      constant are coded up.

      i.e. +2 vs. Enchantment Spells (Not coded up); +2 to Will Save (Coded up).

      There has been an ongoing debate as to whether to include perm bonuses
      with a text saying it as well. There has been confusion in the past from
      that.

      On 5/3/2010 12:36 PM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
      > looking in the file pathfinder_rpg_character_traits_abilities.lst, I see
      > that many of the traits lack a BONUS field or anything similar... nor
      > does the descriptive text include anything.
      >
      > Is this due to limitations in PCGen?
      > If the bonus from the source cannot be figured by PCGen, is there no
      > other way to indicate it on the printed character sheet, to remind the
      > player of the benefit?

      PCGen Board of Directors, Admin Silverback
      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin