Re: [pcgen] [Data][Pathfinder][Stefan, Eddy, Eric] BUG? Natural Armor increase not stacking

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      Sounds correct. .STACK seems appropriate in this instance.

      Ainvar, the correct monkeys will see the issues faster if you tag the
      post correctly. Since this is a Pathfinder Issue you want to use
      [Pathfinder], and since you think it's a Bug, you need to tag it as
      such. In this case it's a Data Bug.

      I've also added the monkeys who deal with the Pathfinder sets. Hopefully
      one of them will address the issue before I get off work.

      On 5/3/2010 11:08 AM, Ainvar G wrote:
      > *Bump*

      PCGen Board of Directors, Admin Silverback
      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin