BUG? Natural Armor increase not stacking

  • Ainvar G
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 7:42 PM
      PCGen 5.16.2, Core dataset only

      Dragon Disciple prestige class grants an ability that increases any natural armor bonus that the character might have. It appears that if the character has a natural armor bonus from a draconic bloodline, they do not stack as coded. The Natural Armor increase ability for the prestige class is TYPE=Natural.REPLACE, but the Natural Armor ability for the Sorcerer (draconic bloodline) is TYPE=Natural.

      Setting the Sorcerer's ability to TYPE=Natural.REPLACE resolves the stacking issue with the prestige class, but I believe that's going to cause other issues.

      Theoretically, it appears that the correct implementation would be to change the prestige class's ability to TYPE=Natural.STACK.

      Testing this on my guinea pig character here seems to bear this out. Is this indeed correct?

      AinvarG
    • Ainvar G
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 11:08 AM
        *Bump*

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 11:35 AM
          Hi Folks,

          Sounds correct. .STACK seems appropriate in this instance.

          Ainvar, the correct monkeys will see the issues faster if you tag the
          post correctly. Since this is a Pathfinder Issue you want to use
          [Pathfinder], and since you think it's a Bug, you need to tag it as
          such. In this case it's a Data Bug.

          I've also added the monkeys who deal with the Pathfinder sets. Hopefully
          one of them will address the issue before I get off work.

          On 5/3/2010 11:08 AM, Ainvar G wrote:
          > *Bump*

          PCGen Board of Directors, Admin Silverback
          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin