Re: [pcgen] Class Ranks from Pathfinder not showing on output

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29, 2010
      Hi Terry,

      The OS files are an interweb/maze of cross references. I doubt the +3 for Class Skills is being called from the OS, it would be a Data File Issue, unless one of the PF monkeys has said specifically it's in the OS..

      Glad to hear it's working for you now.

      --
      Andrew

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 29, 2010
        On Thursday 29 April 2010 14:08:16 Terry Milnes wrote:
        > Just an update to this issue. I completely deleted my .pcgen folder on the
        > linux system and un-installed PC-Gen from the computer and re-installed and
        > now everything seems to be working fine. Don't really know what was
        > causing it as I changed the options.ini file and that did not fix it. I
        > could not see in the xslt files where it looks for Pathfinder and gives
        > the +3 for class skills, but I have never worked with these files before
        > either.

        That doesn't happen in the xslt file. PCGen does the calculation inside the
        program, before any output is made. You can see that in the GUI, too.

        Stefan.