Re: [pcgen] Errors with Pathfinder Data Set 6 on 5.16.2

  • Ainvar G
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 28, 2010
      That was part of it -- in PCGen, I was looking with the Pathfinder game mode active. But on the website (thanks, Terry, that's where I was looking), I was only looking in the 5.16.2 data sets. With Terry's link, I looked deeper and saw what he was talking about under 5.14.1

      If the install messages were saying what I think they were saying, I already had all of those sets available in the 3.5 game mode because I was on 5.16.2 when this started.

      In other words, I think the core of my confusion was the wrong game mode. Thanks for straightening me out -- and thanks for the update on the conversion.