Re: Masterwork Items for Pathfinder.

  • Darrell D
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2010
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Darrell D" <luciferlost@...> wrote:

      > Is there a way to easily add miscellaneous Masterwork items like Thieves Tools or Instruments that increase specific skills?

      I actually figured out how to do this... at least for Instruments and Thieves Tools... by creating a Custom Item off the originals. But I was wondering how I could take an item like a "Noble's Outfit" and have it apply to a skill like Perform:Oratory. When I try to create a custom item from the outfit, I don't have the option to add a skill bonus. Would I have to use the list editor?
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2010
        Hi Folks!

        Darrell wrote:
        > Darrell wrote:
        > >
        > > Is there a way to easily add miscellaneous Masterwork items like
        > Thieves Tools or Instruments that increase specific skills?
        >
        > I actually figured out how to do this... at least for Instruments
        > and Thieves Tools... by creating a Custom Item off the originals.
        > But I was wondering how I could take an item like a "Noble's Outfit"
        > and have it apply to a skill like Perform:Oratory. When I try to
        > create a custom item from the outfit, I don't have the option to add
        > a skill bonus. Would I have to use the list editor?

        Tp create a Masterwork Outfit that grants such bonuses you would have
        to modify the existing LST code. Using the current scheme on such
        bonuses you would need to .MOD the Perform (Oratory) skill to add a
        prereq'd bonus (see the Craft skills for an example) and add an EQMOD
        for clothing.

        Maredudd