Penguicon 4/30-5/5

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23 7:10 PM
      Anyone going to Penguicon in Troy, MI (close to Detroit)?

      http://penguicon.org/index.php

      If so I have some flyer's left from GenCon that I can mail to you to drop off on the swag table.
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23 7:13 PM
        I should mention that this is primarily a SciFi and Open Source convention, there is some gaming though. But it would be a good place to troll for new code monkey's. :)