Pathfinder Monk Maneuver Training Bug

  • countbuggula
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2010
      Can someone please confirm a bug for me with the Pathfinder Data set? I've tried this on both 5.17.2 and 5.16.2 with the same results.

      Create a level 3 monk to automatically grant the Maneuver Training Feat. On the output sheet, the CMB should be calculated using the monk's class level(3) but it's still using the BAB(2).

      In my trials, I'm using Agile Maneuvers as well, but it shouldn't make a difference.

      Thanks,
      Dave