Re: [pcgen] Re: PCGen Seeking Help Going Back to Gen Con!

  • John Kantner
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12 10:13 PM
      I'd be interested in attending but it would be a time/money thing for me and
      I'm not sure when I'd be able to absolutely confirm. Still have a few months
      to figure things out, but if I do go, I'd love to help man the booth.

      John

      --
      "The people you think are on your side are actually vampires sucking your
      blood; the people you think are out to destroy you and America are actually