Classes requested...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      Eric has requested I make file classes for Equipment and Equipment Mod
      files. Since I'll be tackling these two beasts, I figured I'd ask the
      community if they have any requests to go along with that?

      Also, Eric says he's cleaning up a class I put together some time ago
      for Companion Mods.

      PCGen Board of Directors, Admin Silverback
      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin