Re: New UI for PCGen

  • Big Joe
    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 12, 2010
      De-lurk...

      I kind of like the "Extreme Makeover" option, but that would be graphics intensive. Either of the minimal options are improvements over the current interface. I would like to see how the spells and inventory tabs would layout in this new interface, as they are just as busy as the front screen. Any ideas there?

      Thanks for a quality product!

      Joe

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03" <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > There's a new version ready for discussion at:
      >
      > http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Summary#Minimilist_Enhancement_0.2
      >
      > Please comment back here and on the http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Talk:Summary page in the wiki!

    • karianna03
      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 14, 2010
        Hi all,

        FYI, I've amalgamated all of the comments on the mailing list onto the talk page for the new Summary tab.

        It's really pleasing to hear that a majority of you are happy with the minimalist 0.2 design and that we're now at the stage of producing small tweaks to that.

        Connor et al will be continuing to code up the latest version and John will work on producing another screenshot with some solutions to the common issues that have been reported.

        Other questions/comments were more for the developers and they've taken them on board although there will be a further rounds of discussion once a working prototype is let loose upon the world.

        Thanks again for the awesome input on the new UI, I think it's going to be a major positive step for PCGen.