Re: [pcgen] Where's the Umber Hulk?

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2010
      Dear Allen,

      Quoting Allen C (allen@...):
      > I'm trying to use PCGen to create, advance, and template an umber hulk.
      > But when I click the "Create Monster/Add Kit" button, umber hulk does not
      > show up in the list of kits.
      >
      > Am I just missing it? I thought all the MM 1 monsters were OGL and in the
      > default kit list...

      unfortunately not! *Most* MM1 creatures are in the SRD, but not all. Umber
      Hulk is not :-(

      Susan
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2010
        Hi Folks!

        Allen C wrote:
        > I'm trying to use PCGen to create, advance, and template an umber
        > hulk. But when I click the "Create Monster/Add Kit" button, umber
        > hulk does not show up in the list of kits.
        >
        > Am I just missing it? I thought all the MM 1 monsters were OGL and
        > in the default kit list...

        There are a number of critters from MM1 that were not released as part
        of the SRD and are therefore not available under the OGL. The Umber
        Hulk is one of them I believe.

        Maredudd
      • Allen C
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2010
          Thanks for explaining it. Time for me to code up a monster!

          Allen

          > Hi Folks!
          >
          > Allen C wrote:
          > > I'm trying to use PCGen to create, advance, and template an umber
          > > hulk. But when I click the "Create Monster/Add Kit" button, umber
          > > hulk does not show up in the list of kits.
          > >
          > > Am I just missing it? I thought all the MM 1 monsters were OGL and
          > > in the default kit list...
          > >

          > There are a number of critters from MM1 that were not released as part
          > of the SRD and are therefore not available under the OGL. The Umber
          > Hulk is one of them I believe.
          >
          > Maredudd

        • John Carimando
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 12, 2010
            This is one of the many things that is great with PCGen. It's not there? Make it!