PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting , 4/12/2010, 9:00 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 5:57 PM
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting

      Date: Monday April 12, 2010
      Time: 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 2 minutes.
      Location: irc.freenode.net
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe -
      Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time zone)

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>. You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

      Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=15&month=3&year=2010&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

      Please note the new time now that the US is on daylight savings

      -PCGen Board of Directors

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12 12:03 PM