Re: [pcgen] PCGen Seeking Help Going Back to Gen Con!

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2010
      Oops! There is only ONE team member committed to going as of now . . .

      Eric wrote:
      > As
      > of right now
      > there are two team members committed to going and we could use all the
      > help we can get from the PCGen community at large.

      Eric
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2010
        And I'm the one team member that's confirmed. While I do love talking to people about PCGen, it would be nice to have somebody else there to talk with and be able to swap breaks. Plus my wife would like some time with me during the day as well. :)

        So we could definitely use all the help we can get, plus there's a free badge for at least one person. and since that batch would be a merchant badge you can get into the Exhibit hall early (of course most sellers don't get ready till about 10-20 min before it opens but at least you can wander without the crowds).

        > Oops! There is only ONE team member committed to going as of now . . .
        >
        > Eric wrote:
        > > As
        > > of right now
        > > there are two team members committed to going and we could use all the
        > > help we can get from the PCGen community at large.
        > >
        > Eric

      • John Kantner
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12, 2010
          I'd be interested in attending but it would be a time/money thing for me and
          I'm not sure when I'd be able to absolutely confirm. Still have a few months
          to figure things out, but if I do go, I'd love to help man the booth.

          John

          --
          "The people you think are on your side are actually vampires sucking your
          blood; the people you think are out to destroy you and America are actually