Re: Pathfinder Advanced Player's Guide Playtest

  • gjorbjond
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7, 2010
      I've got a version of the Summoner done. If I wanted to contribute it as a starting point for work on that dataset, what would I need to do?

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2010
        Hi Folks,

        The Homebrew efforts are a welcome sight. If you've got a working item you want to contribute to the community then I think the Homebrew Folder on the Main PCGen Y! site is the best place to put it. (We've had it there all along)

        Just make sure it's all legit with the OGL terms and conditions.

        Cheers,

        -
        Andrew

        ________________________________
        I've got a version of the Summoner done.  If I wanted to contribute it as a starting point for work on that dataset, what would I need to do?

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, <countbuggula@...> wrote:

        > While the official team isn't working on it yet, I'm trying to put together a few of the classes, starting with the Oracle.  I'll be happy to share when I have it done.
        >
        > -Dave

        Related Lists
        PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • gjorbjond
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 12, 2010
          I've uploaded my implementation of the Summoner and the feats from the APG to the homebrew folder. I hope it's a useful starting point.