Re: [pcgen] 4 Winds Fantasy

  • Ainvar G
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 2:41 AM
      Great! I wondered about some other sources, also.

      Adamant Entertainment's Tome of Secrets
      Adamant Entertainment's Fell Beasts series (three that I'm aware of)
      OtherWorld Creations / Super Genius Games' Feats of Battle
      OtherWorld Creations / Super Genius Games' Feats of Spellcasting
      OtherWorld Creations / Super Genius Games' Feats of Subterfuge
      OtherWorld Creations / Super Genius Games' Loot 4 Less series (five titles so far)

      I've got some portion of most of these coded up, but nothing that's ready to share yet even if we do have permission.

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17, 2012
        Has there been any movement on the 4 winds stuff? Or more from OtherWorld's Krazy Kragnar's series?