Re: [pcgen] 4 Winds Fantasy

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 8:05 PM
      Hi Folks!

      If it looks like we might end up with a set I can approach 4 Winds
      Fantasy about premission to include the set in our distribution.

      Ainvar wrote:
      > Not yet, but I hope to eventually. I'm not averse to collaborating
      > with you on them, if that's why you ask.
      >
      > I'm not terribly proficient, but I'm getting better all the time.
      >
      > ________________________________

      ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
      ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Gibbon
      ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
      ~ Tracker Gibbon, Website Tamarin
      ~ Tenacious Monkey
      ~ Face melioram personam
    • Ainvar G
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 2:41 AM
        Great! I wondered about some other sources, also.

        Adamant Entertainment's Tome of Secrets
        Adamant Entertainment's Fell Beasts series (three that I'm aware of)
        OtherWorld Creations / Super Genius Games' Feats of Battle
        OtherWorld Creations / Super Genius Games' Feats of Spellcasting
        OtherWorld Creations / Super Genius Games' Feats of Subterfuge
        OtherWorld Creations / Super Genius Games' Loot 4 Less series (five titles so far)

        I've got some portion of most of these coded up, but nothing that's ready to share yet even if we do have permission.

        Thanks!

        Ainvar wrote:
        > Not yet, but I hope to eventually. I'm not averse to collaborating
        > with you on them, if that's why you ask.
        >
        > I'm not terribly proficient, but I'm getting better all the time.

      • hgdf97hebeiu
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 17, 2012
          Has there been any movement on the 4 winds stuff? Or more from OtherWorld's Krazy Kragnar's series?