Re: [pcgen] 4 Winds Fantasy

  • Ainvar G
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
      Not yet, but I hope to eventually. I'm not averse to collaborating with you on them, if that's why you ask.

      I'm not terribly proficient, but I'm getting better all the time.

      AinvarG

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
        Hi Folks!

        If it looks like we might end up with a set I can approach 4 Winds
        Fantasy about premission to include the set in our distribution.

        Ainvar wrote:
        > Not yet, but I hope to eventually. I'm not averse to collaborating
        > with you on them, if that's why you ask.
        >
        > I'm not terribly proficient, but I'm getting better all the time.
        >
        > ________________________________

        ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
        ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Gibbon
        ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
        ~ Tracker Gibbon, Website Tamarin
        ~ Tenacious Monkey
        ~ Face melioram personam
      • Ainvar G
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2010
          Great! I wondered about some other sources, also.

          Adamant Entertainment's Tome of Secrets
          Adamant Entertainment's Fell Beasts series (three that I'm aware of)
          OtherWorld Creations / Super Genius Games' Feats of Battle
          OtherWorld Creations / Super Genius Games' Feats of Spellcasting
          OtherWorld Creations / Super Genius Games' Feats of Subterfuge
          OtherWorld Creations / Super Genius Games' Loot 4 Less series (five titles so far)

          I've got some portion of most of these coded up, but nothing that's ready to share yet even if we do have permission.

          Thanks!

          Ainvar wrote:
          > Not yet, but I hope to eventually. I'm not averse to collaborating
          > with you on them, if that's why you ask.
          >
          > I'm not terribly proficient, but I'm getting better all the time.

        • hgdf97hebeiu
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 17, 2012
            Has there been any movement on the 4 winds stuff? Or more from OtherWorld's Krazy Kragnar's series?