Re: [pcgen] Working on 4e [Moderator]

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28 9:06 AM
      Please do not upload anything 4E. It will be deleted. We do not have
      permission from WotC to do anything with 4E. We can help you code it by
      giving examples, etc. if you phrase it generically, over on the
      pcgenlistfilehelp yahoo group.

      If you want to test it, please do it within your own group, thanks.

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard (definition 1)
      My better half and me

      On 3/28/2010 11:45 AM, sailord_99 wrote:
      > Umm...if I start doing some work on the 4e code, could I upload it and some people test it please? First, I'm just trying to code my char but I would like to expand to my group and then the rest.
    • sailord_99
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28 1:17 PM
        Okay.