Re: [pcgen] [OT] GMing

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2010
      On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 6:37 AM, Paul <nylanfs@...> wrote:

      > Saw this forum signature and it made me laugh.
      >
      > QUOTE (Hagga @ Oct 15 2009, 04:11 PM)
      > GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of LSD and methamphetamines.

      LOL Here's one of my favorites:

      Adventurers are not heroes. Adventurers are dangerous psychotic
      lunatics who wander the world, murdering and pillaging at will.
      --
      Hollis McCray
      Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

      Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following RPGs:
      Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
      Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
      Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies: http://www.7skies.net/
      Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.