New Wiki page - A Guide to using our New Issue Tracking System (in Beta)

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2010
      Hi all,

      We'd like all of our users to help us test our new Tracking System (called JIRA). I've created a guide to entering issues on our system here:

      http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=PCGen_Jira_Guide

      Please do raise issues on this new Tracking System and give us your feedback! Feedback on the Guide is also very welcome.

      I will re-iterate one point that the guide makes. If you think there should be an extra option in the Component/s field when entering a new Issue/Request, please let us know on the the PCGen webteam Yahoo! Group here: