Re: [pcgen] Deities

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 12, 2010
      >> Is that just for 3e and 35e? Do we have deities entered for Pathfinder?
      >
      > We do. All the deities from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook are in the dataset.

      Deities are usually the intellectual property of a publisher, so
      normally we can't include them. In Paizo's case we have the permission
      to use their IP names, so we can actaully include a deities list in our
      Pathfinder datasets. Wizards of the Coast is less liberal in these kind
      of issues, so we cannot include their protected names.

      Regards,
      Stefan.