Question regarding making new races

  • kazpr7teen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2010
      I'm playing in a pathfinder game with a few custom races. One of the races gets a natural +2 to ride checks and another gets +4 to Knowledge Arcana...how does one add such granted bonuses to a race?
    • Maredudd
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2010
        Hi Folks!

        kazpr7teen wrote:

        > I'm playing in a pathfinder game with a few custom races. One
        > of the races gets a natural +2 to ride checks and another gets
        > +4 to Knowledge Arcana...how does one add such granted
        > bonuses to a race?

        Try the following:

        BONUS:SKILL|Ride|2|TYPE=Racial

        and

        BONUS:SKILL|Knowledge (Arcana)|4|TYPE=Racial

        Maredudd