Does the OGL prevent the use of D&D 3.5 Complete Books?

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7 9:13 AM
      I am just wondering if the OGL prevent the use of the D&D 3.5 Complete Books on PCGen? Is there some way to be able to use the Complete Books within PCGen?

      Thanks in advance!
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7 10:19 AM
        The 3.5 Complete Books are WotC Closed Content, thus you will not see
        them added officially to PCGen distributions.

        That said, join the PCGen List File Help (link at end) and ask questions
        and we will help you enter the LST definitions for the portions that you
        want coded up.

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard (definition 1)