Re: [pcgen] An interesting question about Hit Points

  • Keith McComb
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
      By the time the character created it, the party had amassed more than a
      little cash. We'd started the campaign as first level characters quite
      some time ago. It was expensive as hell in time and money to create just
      the spells, and then the belt? (It was one of the reasons that my
      character kept his money, and why the GM let him - he had a place to
      store it, and had a plan for it, which meant that the character would
      eventually be no longer able to access close to 3 million (maybe more -
      have to look at my old calculations) GP.)

      Keith McComb