Re: [pcgen] [Pathfinder] [Bug] Druid Domains and Animal Companions

    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
      Yeah, that shouldn't be working at all... Domains have a variable all set up, you should just tie into that

      VariableName-3 instead of the CL-3

      - Andrew

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
        Hi Folks!

        Tir Gwaith wrote:
        > On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Eric C Smith
        > <maredudd@...> wrote:
        > > Hi Folks!
        > >
        > > Will do Andrew, though I'm not sure how to work Joomla yet. I'll
        > take
        > > a shot.
        > >
        > > The fix involves adding the following to the
        > > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_abilities_class.lst file.
        > >
        > > Add to the Cleric Animal Domain the following tags (inline, TAB
        > > separated):
        > >
        > > DEFINE:CompLevel|CL-3
        >
        > In an Domain object? CL by itself works in a Domain object? That's
        > something wonky.

        Its in the Ability Object granted by the domain.

        Maredudd
      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
          Hi Folks!

          Andrew Maitland wrote:
          > Yeah, that shouldn't be working at all... Domains have a variable
          > all set up, you should just tie into that
          >
          > VariableName-3 instead of the CL-3

          Hmmm, I've looked at the Domain Objecvt abnd I see what you mean. I'll

          Maredudd