Re: [pcgen] [Pathfinder] [Bug] Druid Domains and Animal Companions

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
      On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
      > Hi Folks!
      >
      > Will do Andrew, though I'm not sure how to work Joomla yet. I'll take
      > a shot.
      >
      > The fix involves adding the following to the
      > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_abilities_class.lst file.
      >
      > Add to the Cleric Animal Domain the following tags (inline, TAB
      > separated):
      >
      > DEFINE:CompLevel|CL-3

      In an Domain object? CL by itself works in a Domain object? That's
      something wonky.

      PCGen LST Chimp
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
        Yeah, that shouldn't be working at all... Domains have a variable all set up, you should just tie into that

        VariableName-3 instead of the CL-3

        - Andrew

        ________________________________
        > Will do Andrew, though I'm not sure how to work Joomla yet. I'll take
        > a shot.
        >
        > The fix involves adding the following to the
        > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_abilities_class.lst file.
        >
        > Add to the Cleric Animal Domain the following tags (inline, TAB
        > separated):
        >
        > DEFINE:CompLevel|CL-3

        In an Domain object?  CL by itself works in a Domain object?  That's
        something wonky.

        PCGen LST Chimp

        ------------------------------------

        Related Lists
        PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
          Hi Folks!

          Tir Gwaith wrote:
          > On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Eric C Smith
          > <maredudd@...> wrote:
          > > Hi Folks!
          > >
          > > Will do Andrew, though I'm not sure how to work Joomla yet. I'll
          > take
          > > a shot.
          > >
          > > The fix involves adding the following to the
          > > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_abilities_class.lst file.
          > >
          > > Add to the Cleric Animal Domain the following tags (inline, TAB
          > > separated):
          > >
          > > DEFINE:CompLevel|CL-3
          >
          > In an Domain object? CL by itself works in a Domain object? That's
          > something wonky.

          Its in the Ability Object granted by the domain.

          Maredudd
        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
            Hi Folks!

            Andrew Maitland wrote:
            > Yeah, that shouldn't be working at all... Domains have a variable
            > all set up, you should just tie into that
            >
            > VariableName-3 instead of the CL-3

            Hmmm, I've looked at the Domain Objecvt abnd I see what you mean. I'll

            Maredudd