Re: [Pathfinder] [Bug] Druid Domains and Animal Companions

  • shadowrose_00
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
      Thanks! I added the updated file out of SVN and it works swimmingly.

      > Hi Folks!
      >
      > Will do Andrew, though I'm not sure how to work Joomla yet. I'll take
      > a shot.
      >
      > The fix involves adding the following to the
      > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_abilities_class.lst file.
      >
      > Add to the Cleric Animal Domain the following tags (inline, TAB
      > separated):
      >
      > DEFINE:CompLevel|CL-3
      > FOLLOWERS:Animal Companion|1
      > COMPANIONLIST:Animal Companion|RACETYPE=Companion
      >
      > Add to the Druid Animal Domain the following tag (inline):
      >
      > ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Animal Companion ~ Animal Domain|
      > PRECLASS:1,Druid=4
      >
      > I have tested this fix and it works for both the Cleric with the
      > Animal domain and the Druid with the Animal Druid domain.
      >
      > Maredudd

    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
        On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
        > Hi Folks!
        >
        > Will do Andrew, though I'm not sure how to work Joomla yet. I'll take
        > a shot.
        >
        > The fix involves adding the following to the
        > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_abilities_class.lst file.
        >
        > Add to the Cleric Animal Domain the following tags (inline, TAB
        > separated):
        >
        > DEFINE:CompLevel|CL-3

        In an Domain object? CL by itself works in a Domain object? That's
        something wonky.

        PCGen LST Chimp
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
          Yeah, that shouldn't be working at all... Domains have a variable all set up, you should just tie into that

          VariableName-3 instead of the CL-3

          - Andrew

          ________________________________
          > Will do Andrew, though I'm not sure how to work Joomla yet. I'll take
          > a shot.
          >
          > The fix involves adding the following to the
          > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_abilities_class.lst file.
          >
          > Add to the Cleric Animal Domain the following tags (inline, TAB
          > separated):
          >
          > DEFINE:CompLevel|CL-3

          In an Domain object?  CL by itself works in a Domain object?  That's
          something wonky.

          PCGen LST Chimp

          ------------------------------------

          Related Lists
          PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
            Hi Folks!

            Tir Gwaith wrote:
            > On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Eric C Smith
            > <maredudd@...> wrote:
            > > Hi Folks!
            > >
            > > Will do Andrew, though I'm not sure how to work Joomla yet. I'll
            > take
            > > a shot.
            > >
            > > The fix involves adding the following to the
            > > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_abilities_class.lst file.
            > >
            > > Add to the Cleric Animal Domain the following tags (inline, TAB
            > > separated):
            > >
            > > DEFINE:CompLevel|CL-3
            >
            > In an Domain object? CL by itself works in a Domain object? That's
            > something wonky.

            Its in the Ability Object granted by the domain.

            Maredudd
          • Eric C Smith
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
              Hi Folks!

              Andrew Maitland wrote:
              > Yeah, that shouldn't be working at all... Domains have a variable
              > all set up, you should just tie into that
              >
              > VariableName-3 instead of the CL-3

              Hmmm, I've looked at the Domain Objecvt abnd I see what you mean. I'll

              Maredudd