Re: [pcgen] [Pathfinder] [Bug] Druid Domains and Animal Companions [Trackered]

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 27, 2010
      Trackered:

      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2960500&group_id=25576&atid=750091

      I'm trying to get to the JIRA site. I'll add a tracker there as soon
      as I figure how to find it and remember mty login info . . .:-)

      Maredudd

      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
        Hi Eric,

        jira.pcgen.org

        or is it jira.pcgen-test.org

        Try one of those. Going to work bright and early... (Well, not really, sun won't be up for another three hours...)

        - Andrew

        ________________________________

        ------------------------------------

        Related Lists
        PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • shadowrose_00
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
          Thanks! I added the updated file out of SVN and it works swimmingly.

          > Hi Folks!
          >
          > Will do Andrew, though I'm not sure how to work Joomla yet. I'll take
          > a shot.
          >
          > The fix involves adding the following to the
          > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_abilities_class.lst file.
          >
          > Add to the Cleric Animal Domain the following tags (inline, TAB
          > separated):
          >
          > DEFINE:CompLevel|CL-3
          > FOLLOWERS:Animal Companion|1
          > COMPANIONLIST:Animal Companion|RACETYPE=Companion
          >
          > Add to the Druid Animal Domain the following tag (inline):
          >
          > ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Animal Companion ~ Animal Domain|
          > PRECLASS:1,Druid=4
          >
          > I have tested this fix and it works for both the Cleric with the
          > Animal domain and the Druid with the Animal Druid domain.
          >
          > Maredudd

        • Tir Gwaith
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
            On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
            > Hi Folks!
            >
            > Will do Andrew, though I'm not sure how to work Joomla yet. I'll take
            > a shot.
            >
            > The fix involves adding the following to the
            > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_abilities_class.lst file.
            >
            > Add to the Cleric Animal Domain the following tags (inline, TAB
            > separated):
            >
            > DEFINE:CompLevel|CL-3

            In an Domain object? CL by itself works in a Domain object? That's
            something wonky.

            PCGen LST Chimp
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
              Yeah, that shouldn't be working at all... Domains have a variable all set up, you should just tie into that

              VariableName-3 instead of the CL-3

              - Andrew

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
                Hi Folks!

                Tir Gwaith wrote:
                > On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Eric C Smith
                > <maredudd@...> wrote:
                > > Hi Folks!
                > >
                > > Will do Andrew, though I'm not sure how to work Joomla yet. I'll
                > take
                > > a shot.
                > >
                > > The fix involves adding the following to the
                > > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_abilities_class.lst file.
                > >
                > > Add to the Cleric Animal Domain the following tags (inline, TAB
                > > separated):
                > >
                > > DEFINE:CompLevel|CL-3
                >
                > In an Domain object? CL by itself works in a Domain object? That's
                > something wonky.

                Its in the Ability Object granted by the domain.

                Maredudd
              • Eric C Smith
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 28, 2010
                  Hi Folks!

                  Andrew Maitland wrote:
                  > Yeah, that shouldn't be working at all... Domains have a variable
                  > all set up, you should just tie into that
                  >
                  > VariableName-3 instead of the CL-3

                  Hmmm, I've looked at the Domain Objecvt abnd I see what you mean. I'll

                  Maredudd