Re: [pcgen] Printing Character sheet

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
      Richard Davis wrote:
      > When I try to print the character sheet with the csheet_fantasy_character_sheet form, it opens up a web explorer page without the graphics showing (just a lot of Xs). Why won't it go to my printer?

      When you use the print or preview buttons what PCGen does is send an
      html OS to the browser from a temporary location. What you need to do is
      figure out where that location is (is probably different for different
      browsers and operating systems, look at the address field in the
      browser) and copy the graphics folder into it. It should work once
      you've got that in place.

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp