Pathfinder Error - Loremaster Prestige Class requirements

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2010
      In PCGen, the requirements for Loremaster shows to be 10 ranks in any 2 knowledge skills. However, according to the PF core rule book, the number of ranks required in any 2 knowledge skills is 7. (Page 386)
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2010
        How can I correct this in my copy of PCGen? Do I have to edit a lst file or is there another way through the program itself?

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <rinertw@...> wrote:

        > In PCGen, the requirements for Loremaster shows to be 10 ranks in any 2 knowledge skills. However, according to the PF core rule book, the number of ranks required in any 2 knowledge skills is 7. (Page 386)

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2010
          Change this line:
          CLASS:Loremaster PREFEAT:1,Skill Focus(Knowledge%)
          PREFEAT:3,TYPE=Metamagic,TYPE=ItemCreation
          PRESKILL:2,TYPE.Knowledge=10,TYPE.Knowledge=10
          PRESPELLSCHOOL:1,Divination=3 PRESPELLSCHOOL:7,Divination=0

          to:
          CLASS:Loremaster PREFEAT:1,Skill Focus(Knowledge%)
          PREFEAT:3,TYPE=Metamagic,TYPE=ItemCreation
          PRESKILL:2,TYPE.Knowledge=7,TYPE.Knowledge=7
          PRESPELLSCHOOL:1,Divination=3 PRESPELLSCHOOL:7,Divination=0

          in file:
          C:\Users\David\PCGen\data\alpha\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook\pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_classes_prc.lst

          (C:\Users\David\PCGen is where PCGen is on your computer)

          David
          Papa.DRB

          Grognard (definition 1)
          My better half and me

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 25, 2010
            That did the trick. Thanks for the help.

            > Change this line:
            > CLASS:Loremaster PREFEAT:1,Skill Focus(Knowledge%)
            > PREFEAT:3,TYPE=Metamagic,TYPE=ItemCreation
            > PRESKILL:2,TYPE.Knowledge=10,TYPE.Knowledge=10
            > PRESPELLSCHOOL:1,Divination=3 PRESPELLSCHOOL:7,Divination=0
            >
            > to:
            > CLASS:Loremaster PREFEAT:1,Skill Focus(Knowledge%)
            > PREFEAT:3,TYPE=Metamagic,TYPE=ItemCreation
            > PRESKILL:2,TYPE.Knowledge=7,TYPE.Knowledge=7
            > PRESPELLSCHOOL:1,Divination=3 PRESPELLSCHOOL:7,Divination=0
            >
            > in file:
            > C:\Users\David\PCGen\data\alpha\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook\pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_classes_prc.lst
            >
            > (C:\Users\David\PCGen is where PCGen is on your computer)
            >
            > David
            > Papa.DRB
            >
            > Grognard (definition 1)
            > My better half and me
            >
            > On 2/25/2010 7:36 AM, Tom wrote:
            > > How can I correct this in my copy of PCGen? Do I have to edit a lst file or is there another way through the program itself?
            > >
            > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tom"<rinertw@> wrote:
            > >
            > >> In PCGen, the requirements for Loremaster shows to be 10 ranks in any 2 knowledge skills. However, according to the PF core rule book, the number of ranks required in any 2 knowledge skills is 7. (Page 386)

          • Tir Gwaith
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 28, 2010
              On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Tom <rinertw@...> wrote:
              > That did the trick. Thanks for the help.

              This has been fixed (DATA-10) for future releases.

              PCGen LST Chimp