Pdf OS : How to influence spell column width?

  • riffraff_oger
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2010

      When printing the pdf OS I find it suboptimal that I get a rather wide "spell resistance" column (which is usually filled with "yes" or "no", e.g. max 3 chars) but the range column is narrow and causes some early line wraps with longer texts.

      Now I looked into the base.xml file and did not find anything on formatting these columns.

      Has anyone an idea which file I have to search for which tags to be able to change the column widths?
    • Chuck
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2010
        base.xml does not do any formatting at all. All it does is fill in variables for the main xslt to use. The file you want to change is fantasy_master_std.xslt. That is the real code that does all the formatting. Search in that file for "spells.known.header.row". The column widths are set in that template. Currently spell resistance is set to 18mm. You can make it smaller if you want. But put that space back into one or more other columns or you will have problems.

        Chuck