Re: OS Suggestion

  • Arjan
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 12, 2010
      Excellent suggestion! Seconded.

      While we're on the subject I've got some small "issues" with the fantasy standard OS. Just some things I observed during play recently.

      My characters usually collect more than 3 weapons during their career. Annoyingly their primary and equipped weapon is always on the second page. This defeats the point of having weapons on page 1. My suggestion would be to put the equipped weapon first on the list. Guaranteeing that is is in deed on page 1. Or to make a dedicated "combat" page with all weapons and special attacks. I'm using this last option myself and I've made some special abilities so that Power Attack etc. also show up on this page. Plus this leaves some space on page 1 for languages and some other stuff.

      When playing a paladin I get a page with Class Spell-like Abilities with Detect Evil as page 3 and an other one (with less info) as page 5 (directly after the Paladin Spells). These pages are otherwise empty. I do not know why Class Spell-like Abilities show op twice but it is annoying. Plus an entire page of Spell-like abilities seems way to much space for most player characters and thus for most sheets.

      Regards,
      Arjan

      Message 52 of 52 , Apr 3, 2010
        Hi Folks,

        This has been added as of svn #2981673

        I added Player Name and Character Name to ALL the HTMs; some only have
        them at the header though, but these are the less used sheets. The rest
        with the Exported Info throughout the HTM have all been updated.

        Please review and make sure this is what everyone wanted before I
        completely close the tracker [OS-5] for those that are following along.

        Thanks,

        On 2/12/2010 2:10 PM, Tir Gwaith wrote:
        > On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Andrew Maitland<drew0500@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Tir,
        >>
        >> For the Name on each page,
        >>

        >> Add a header/footer that has the PC's name on it for each page
        >> (Duplicate what the PDF has)
        >>
        > Yep. I was surprised that we had added it to the PDF, but not the HTMLs

        PCGen Board of Directors, Admin Silverback
        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin