OS Suggestion

  • josiah70cg
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 11, 2010
      I was thinking on multi-page character sheets, it would be nice to have a header/footer that had the PC's name on it. That way if the sheets got separated one would be able to put them together without the trouble of figuring which one belonged with which.

      Just a thought, because even with all the effort of keeping kids away from my stuff, they still manage to do so at times, make messes of my stuff. Also, if copies were given to others, like some DM's like, the multiple characters turned in could be kept organized better.
      Message 52 of 52 , Apr 3, 2010
        Hi Folks,

        This has been added as of svn #2981673

        I added Player Name and Character Name to ALL the HTMs; some only have
        them at the header though, but these are the less used sheets. The rest
        with the Exported Info throughout the HTM have all been updated.

        Please review and make sure this is what everyone wanted before I
        completely close the tracker [OS-5] for those that are following along.

        Thanks,

        On 2/12/2010 2:10 PM, Tir Gwaith wrote:
        > On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Andrew Maitland<drew0500@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Tir,
        >>
        >> For the Name on each page,
        >>

        >> Add a header/footer that has the PC's name on it for each page
        >> (Duplicate what the PDF has)
        >>
        > Yep. I was surprised that we had added it to the PDF, but not the HTMLs

        PCGen Board of Directors, Admin Silverback
        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin