Re: Greetings! How do I access Druid wildshape templates?

  • DavidE
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2010
      Andrew,
      I found the Wildshape templates in the Race tab,
      but even after selecting several and adding them
      to the list in the right-hand pane, I don't see
      those templates in the Inventory | Temp bonus
      list of templates.

      Thanks for your assistance!

      --
      Dave

      > Hi David,
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2010
        DavidE scribed:

        > Andrew,
        > I found the Wildshape templates in the Race tab,
        > but even after selecting several and adding them
        > to the list in the right-hand pane, I don't see
        > those templates in the Inventory | Temp bonus
        > list of templates.

        They don't work like that, just applying the template is all you need do to
        see the transformation. You actually shouldn't add more than one at a time.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2010

          > DavidE scribed:
          >
          > > Andrew,
          > > I found the Wildshape templates in the Race tab,
          > > but even after selecting several and adding them
          > > to the list in the right-hand pane, I don't see
          > > those templates in the Inventory | Temp bonus
          > > list of templates.
          >
          > They don't work like that, just applying the template is all you need do to
          > see the transformation. You actually shouldn't add more than one at a time.

          Ah ha! I see what you mean. Many thans, Eddy.