Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder - Character Traits

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2010
      Load the appropriate datasets, at minimum the core dataset and the
      traits web enhancement, then create a new character. Under the RACE tab,
      select the TEMPLATE sub tab and add the PLAYER CHARACTER TRAITS
      template. The traits should show up under the FEATS tab.

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard (definition 1)
      My better half and me