Pathfinder - Character Traits

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2010
      I see in the release notes that Character Traits are supported, but how are they implemented? I have downloaded the latest Pathfinder load and begun building my character but I do not see an area to add Character Traits and their accompanying bonus. For example, how would I add Ease of Faith, +1 bonus on Diplomacy checks?
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2010
        Load the appropriate datasets, at minimum the core dataset and the
        traits web enhancement, then create a new character. Under the RACE tab,
        select the TEMPLATE sub tab and add the PLAYER CHARACTER TRAITS
        template. The traits should show up under the FEATS tab.

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard (definition 1)
        My better half and me