Greetings! How do I access Druid wildshape templates?

  • DavidE
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
      I hope this isn't a stupid question, but
      I can see several Druid wildshapes are defined
      in the template LST editor but I can't see how to
      get AT them, how to turn them on for my Druid.
      How do I do it?
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
        Hi David,

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2010
          Andrew,
          I found the Wildshape templates in the Race tab,
          but even after selecting several and adding them
          to the list in the right-hand pane, I don't see
          those templates in the Inventory | Temp bonus
          list of templates.

          Thanks for your assistance!

          --
          Dave

          > Hi David,
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 11, 2010
            DavidE scribed:

            > Andrew,
            > I found the Wildshape templates in the Race tab,
            > but even after selecting several and adding them
            > to the list in the right-hand pane, I don't see
            > those templates in the Inventory | Temp bonus
            > list of templates.

            They don't work like that, just applying the template is all you need do to
            see the transformation. You actually shouldn't add more than one at a time.
            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
            ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 12, 2010

              > DavidE scribed:
              >
              > > Andrew,
              > > I found the Wildshape templates in the Race tab,
              > > but even after selecting several and adding them
              > > to the list in the right-hand pane, I don't see
              > > those templates in the Inventory | Temp bonus
              > > list of templates.
              >
              > They don't work like that, just applying the template is all you need do to
              > see the transformation. You actually shouldn't add more than one at a time.

              Ah ha! I see what you mean. Many thans, Eddy.